- Membership of the Society is open to all persons and institutions interested in its work.
- The annual subscription to the Society is:
Individual members: £20 for UK and £30 for non-UK subscribers;
Institutional members: £30 for UK and £40 for non-UK subscribers
- Please remit to the Honorary Treasurer, Tessa Spencer, c/o National Records of Scotland, HM General Register House, 2 Princes Street, Edinburgh EH1 3YY. Payment date: 1st January annually.
- New members may complete the invitation linked below and send it as above.
- Members and subscribers who do not currently pay by Standing Order are asked to consider doing so. A model form is provided below for sending to your bank: please do not send it to the Treasurer.